Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Look who's my Valentine @shespeaksup

Good Evening Dolls, I hope you all had a lovely and magical Valentine's day. If you didn't have a valentine, no worries there's always next year. I personally did not have an actual Valentine but I am a SheSpeaks blogger. I know, random right? But I simply wish to share, my good news. I am blissfully happy to say, I am a Shespeaks blogger. For you see, I was invited to the SheSpeaks Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate Squares Program. Whoa!! That's a mouthful!

Nevertheless I've been checking my email as to when I would receive my Ghiradelli Chocolate Package, little did I know Shespeaks would be my Valentine. :) Just take a look at what I received today..


I apologize for the awful photo and would like to thank SheSpeaks for the lovely Valentine. They were absolute delicious :)

I will keep you up to date on the Ghiradelli Squares review as well as other SheSpeaks topics. If you wish to learn more about SheSpeaks, visit their site http://www.shespeaks.com/

LIKE SheSpeaks on Facebook
Follow SheSpeaks on Twitter

Thanks for Reading,
MAKEmeUPLamour

Remember to Follow me on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is so nice! I will definitely sign up, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete